Duct Works for a MasterCard office10 de July de 2021
House in Venezuela, Santa Fe10 de July de 2021
We modelled all disciplines in the storage building Project, all the elements were modelled in a LOD 350 with a construction area of 19311 m2. The objective of the Project was the interdisciplinary coordination based on the federated BIM Model, this model allowed us to: Make Clash-Detection tests on modeled elements, 3D visualization of the Project and tests for the client to make sure that the Works to be executed were viable.
- BIM modelling in a LOD 350, of all the project disciplines, including: Architecture, Structure, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
- Interdisciplinary coordination based on the federated model
- Clash-Detection between modeled elements
- Modelling of Urbanism and exterior areas
- Quantities and materials takeoff
- Federated model with all project disciplines
- Floor plans
- Sections plans
- 3D coordination views
- Project BEP
- Progress reports
- Clash Detection